Do It Yourself Debt Collection
(Download)  W1 Winding Up Petition Form

W1 Winding Up Petition Form

In Stock


If a company owes you money and has refused or neglected to pay the debt, you may apply to
wind it up by presenting a petition to court for that purpose.

A winding-up petition is usually presented by a credit or on the grounds that the company cannot pay its debts and this has to be proved to the court.


Price includes all 15 documents.

This Product

This Product

Added to basket